Cavebot anti-stuck

Kurwiererererer

Cavebot with a lot of monsters dont working well... when we have 2-3 types of monsters and our bot attack example moster A and we are blocked by 8 monsters B this bot dont change his targert on monster A, and we stuck and die.
Also somethimes just go up/down to hole, stairs etc so stuck to... so better to add option go to nest waypoint if stuck like xenobot had

27 minutes ago, Zelek said:

You can adjust your targeting priorities to accomplish what you want. 

I’ll be optimizing the cavebot logic in future beta releases.

Anyway not working. Because ROTS got fuck up data files and missing a lot of flags. 
Can you add just option, if bot cant attack monster A, and cant move to monster A, then attack 1st monster around him (anti stuck). When miss waypoint just try to find next one.
My waypoints are ok, with stand etc. But sometimes when go -1, dont reach this movment.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
Just now, lediv said:

yes this needs to be fixed, because when stuck by mobs, bot often priorityze monsters too far away or behind wall and just reamin stuck forever

This is related to your targeting options and priorities. If your main priority is set to proximity and you set it to target only reachable it’s not possible that it targets far away mob

1 minute ago, Zelek said:

This is related to your targeting options and priorities. If your main priority is set to proximity and you set it to target only reachable it’s not possible that it targets far away mob

I'll need to try maybe that's the issue, thanks