STOP DOING UPDATE AT NIGHT OR KURWA DO IT WHEN WE CLOSE APLICATION.

Kurwiererererer

2 minutes ago, Zelek said:

There is no other way to keep the application secure.

So is better to fuck up your members? Just do update when we close application, no when is open. if you know what i mean. 
every single bot dont have problem, update after close, no when is open... its really bad idea.

Edited by Kurwiererererer

1 minute ago, Zelek said:

I’ll try to make this process less intrusive. 

Because of your update i lost 3h of skilling, and 1+h of exping.
Because bot stop working when you update it... its other bot for this server where I now play. But I want to stay with you, if this situation repeat i will change you.

I forgot to update the link at the website if that's where you were downloading from.

It's updated now. Also here is a direct link: https://otclientbot.com/downloads/OTClientBot-v2.0.0-beta12a.exe

still not working, just change system of this fucking updates is really bad. and if you dont care about your members you will lost them fast.

Make sure you are launching the bot from the directory you have installed it into because there is no problem with this setup file.

Also, I do care about you guys, that's why I'm making the updates in the first place.

then, change update system... because now is not working i all time got my bot on disc D instaled 5x time in row still ask about update.