a few major and minor issues

lediv

I'll list all the bugs I've already found with the new version

1) when setting cavebot so the bot has to go upstairs and the targetting option is set to anything else than "no movement" sometimes he will miss the points with stairs or ladders because he will chase the monsters or soemthing and he will just stand a few sqm away from ladder/stairs forever - (that never occured in the previous bot update)

2) both "target must be reachable" and "target must be shootable" doesnt work. Sometimes the bot will mark a monster (ones that hits us only from distance) and stand forever in one place unless we set "reach" in targetting

3)Sometimes the bot will go up the ladder and immediately go down and he will remain standing there forever - also never happened to me in the previous bot version

4) Condition healer doesnt save, I always have to set this up once I start the bot

I am pretty sure 1* and 3* could be "easilly" fixed by a script (if character stuck for more than 10 seconds try to repeat previous cavebot step or start cavebot steps from the beggining if this is even possible

If I'll find more bugs I'll edit the thread but I think you should look into those

Edited by lediv

53 minutes ago, lediv said:

2) both "target must be reachable" and "target must be shootable" doesnt work. Sometimes the bot will mark a monster (ones that hits us only from distance) and stand forever in one place unless we set "reach" in targetting

it targets monsters behind walls or whats the issue exactly? because the second sentence doesn’t make sense to me, if there is a distance monster then of course you have to set reach to get to it.

I’ll take look at other things you have mentioned, thanks for the feedback

3 minutes ago, Zelek said:

it targets monsters behind walls or whats the issue exactly? because the second sentence doesn’t make sense to me, if there is a distance monster then of course you have to set reach to get to it.

I’ll take look at other things you have mentioned, thanks for the feedback

I'll send you a screenshot of an example later because it's kinda hard to explain in words because the monster is not exacly behind the wall but it's impossible to attack it

Edited by lediv

this is one good example. The monster can attack us, but we cannot attack the monster and the bot will always stand there forever unless we set "reach" but if I set reach It will get buggy at the later point when he has to go up on another ladder because sometimes he will reach the monsters and miss the ladder by a few sqms

Edited by lediv

18 minutes ago, Zelek said:

@lediv I believe I've fixed the issue in beta13b, let me know if you still have problems

can't really test it. Now I get fatal errors all the time. But I'll keep on trying maybe it will eventually not crash I appreciate your trying in solving the problems

Edited by lediv

• 3 weeks later...

I didnt want to create another thread so I'll just leave it here:

setting area range in cavebot seem to not work. It always move in 1x1 area even when 3x3/5x5 is set or anything else. The bot always move the same path and when someone/something is blocking him, he would not move

Edited by lediv

• 1 year later...

if u guys have some problems with turn use this

local function turnToTarget()
  if not g_game.isOnline() or not g_game.isAttacking() then return end
  local player = g_game.getLocalPlayer()
  local target = g_game.getAttackingCreature()
  if target:getPosition():getDistance(player:getPosition()) > 1 then return end
  if target then
    if target:getPosition().x < player:getPosition().x then
        g_game.sendKey("A")
    elseif target:getPosition().x > player:getPosition().x then
          g_game.sendKey("D")
    elseif target:getPosition().y > player:getPosition().y then
          g_game.sendKey("S")
    elseif target:getPosition().y < player:getPosition().y then
          g_game.sendKey("W")
    end
  end