Eat from Corpse

Tokumei

+1 I've noticed this as well but I wasn't sure if it was just me since I'm not playing a real map so the normal looter doesn't seem to work well in general.

I've opted to make my own script handle the looting instead. If you want a quick fix in the meantime, make a script that simply iterates through open containers and checks if the containers name includes "slain" (or w.e other keywords indicate a corpse for you) and then just make an array of food ids that you want it to try and eat.

1 hour ago, Eixim said:

+1 I've noticed this as well but I wasn't sure if it was just me since I'm not playing a real map so the normal looter doesn't seem to work well in general.

I've opted to make my own script handle the looting instead. If you want a quick fix in the meantime, make a script that simply iterates through open containers and checks if the containers name includes "slain" (or w.e other keywords indicate a corpse for you) and then just make an array of food ids that you want it to try and eat.

Oh that's a nice way to do it. I made one just looking for the corpse ID on floor tiles, but haven't really tested it much, but I like the sound of your approach. 

- Tokumei