Character "locking /Rubber-banding" "when walking inside caves. 

wildbrood

I'm facing a problem that doesn't let me hunt with the help of the program. When I try to walk on the arrow keys, my character keep backing to the preview sqm for 1 or 2 times before go to the next sqm. 

Im not sure if I made anything wrong or I'm using some magic that keep it happening. 

Ill post all my scripts here, if you can take a look please zelek.

image.png.739f9e326f2cfe764c6a4d1a5e7b68fe.png

Also, this are the scripts:

local foodId = 3589 -- Coconut
g_game.use(foodId)
auto(30000, 60000)

if g_game.getLocalPlayer():getHealthPercent(100) <=90 then 
g_game.sendKey("F1") 
end 
auto(500)  

if not g_game.isOnline() then return end
if g_game.isAttacking() then
  g_game.sendKey("F3")
end
auto(1000)

if #g_game.getMonstersAround(1) >=2 and g_game.isAttacking() then
  g_game.sendKey("F4")
end
auto(1000)

if #g_game.getMonstersAround(1) >=3 and g_game.isAttacking() then
  g_game.sendKey("F5")
end
auto(1000)

Also, the Targeting is this:
image.png.f84343a4562f78b94f0e4a1f6c2e99b1.png

I don’t really understand the issue you are experiencing. Does it stay blocked on a certain sqm unable to move to the next one? even while trying manually? If so it’s a client bug and should be reported to the developers of this server.

Also are you sure the targeting settings you have shared are working as intended for you? It will currently only attack if there is exactly 3 monsters with given name on the screen.

1 hour ago, Zelek said:

I don’t really understand the issue you are experiencing. Does it stay blocked on a certain sqm unable to move to the next one? even while trying manually? If so it’s a client bug and should be reported to the developers of this server.

Also are you sure the targeting settings you have shared are working as intended for you? It will currently only attack if there is exactly 3 monsters with given name on the screen.

The character moves normally, but it seems that he goes back to the previous SQM sometimes (looks like "LAG"). I believe it is because the program tries to use many skills at the same time, or something like that.

If I turn off the bot I can move around the cave normally and it doesn't do this thing.

Do you know when you try to do several skills at the same time in Tibia and end up not being able to move smoothly?

Okay so the issue here is that you never stop to kill the monsters, you are running around all the time and the attack function also stops the walking and this is where the stutter is coming from. I don't plan to change the behaviour of the attack at the moment since it's very unusual to hunt like you do, and probably a bad idea in general.

Also let me make it clear, this post isn’t about the issue with cavebot walking, you are just using the bot to cast spells etc while you move manually? I can probably add a toggle that disables the “stop movement” command while attacking for people like you who would rather walk manually

On 10/22/2020 at 6:20 PM, Zelek said:

Also let me make it clear, this post isn’t about the issue with cavebot walking, you are just using the bot to cast spells etc while you move manually? I can probably add a toggle that disables the “stop movement” command while attacking for people like you who would rather walk manually

Nope, this happening in cavebot walking too(he gives this slutter too, but keep walking anyway to the next waypoint). Sometimes I would like to "walk" by myself and the bot use the skills/cure (like hunt in party or battle against other players), but this is not possible because of this slutter. 

If I increase the delay for targeting it will be solved? Not sure what should I do to stop this. As you said, the bot "stop walking" when it finds a new target, so it make impossible to run and cast skills at same time - that is not a "unusual way to hunt" in my point of view -.