Bot Bug

Koxik

Hiya, Im dblots player I had no issues when I played the last version but now,

I have changed the client name to Otclient, tried opengl exec and directx exec with no success, bot tends to start but it doesnt see my client whatsoever.

Any tips what to do ? my subscription is getting wasted.

Heres my screen 

bociks.png

Change the client's name to "otclient", not "otclient.exe".

".exe" is a file extension and by default hidden the the windows' users.

By specifing the extension without enabling to see them in the first place you end up with file called "otclient.exe.exe".

Yeh, I had tested all the functions of  the bot and healer does not work for me at all, doesnt matter if its mana burner or healer using spell. What should i do to make it work? Ive got a weird feeling that the last version was so much easier than this. Any chance to use the older version? I didnt mind its simplicity, now you got advanced bugged version and that just wastes my subscription with the time needed to spend to make anything work. plus i would ask you to at least make me a copy of my scripts saved in files from last version of bot if possible cause its gonna take me ages to transcript it to the newer version :s

You are not wasting your subscription since you received 30 days for free and bugs are expected since it’s a beta version. The previous version is deprecated and won’t be coming back. 

You can request a script in the forum so that shouldn’t be an issue as well. 

If all of the other functions of the bot works then you must be doing something wrong with the healer. My guess is you didn’t enable the rule. 

• Zelek locked this topic